Search Sales Associate Jobs
If your’e looking to start a career in sales or fashion merchandising, entering the market as a retail sales associate is often the best path to climbing the rungs of the corporate retail ladder. As a sales associate, you will gain valuable experience in sales, business operations and customer service.
A sales associate in retail generally works under the leadership and guidance of the store or department manager. The sales associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, establishing and developing strong customer relationships, building individual sales volume and establishing new accounts. They will demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to growing their customer base & client spend, and partner effectively with other team members.
The primary responsibilities of a retail sales associate are to achieve and exceed individual sales goals, maintain a consistent high level of customer service by creating and developing excellent client relationships, and to provide an exceptional customer experience. Energy, attention to detail, initiative, and enthusiasm are usually required along with being able to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays. Search for sales associate jobs near you by selecting one of the metro areas below.
Search Sales Associate Jobs by City or Metro Area
- Sales Associate Jobs in Fresno
- Sales Associate Jobs in Long Beach
- Sales Associate Jobs in Los Angeles
- Sales Associate Jobs in Oakland
- Sales Associate Jobs in Sacramento
- Sales Associate Jobs in San Diego
- Sales Associate Jobs in San Francisco
- Sales Associate Jobs in San Jose
- Sales Associate Jobs in Arlington TX
- Sales Associate Jobs in Austin
- Sales Associate Jobs in Dallas
- Sales Associate Jobs in El Paso
- Sales Associate Jobs in Fort Worth
- Sales Associate Jobs in Houston
- Sales Associate Jobs in San Antonio