Public Relations Manager Careers – Fashion Industry
A career as a Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) in the fashion industry can be very exciting and rewarding. As a Public Relations Manager, you’ll likely be assisting the Public Relations Director with the execution of all press-related communications and brand events. Check out the sample job description below to see exactly what some of the tasks, responsibilities and job requirements are for a Public Relations Manager in the Fashion Industry.
PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER (PR MANAGER) FASHION INDUSTRY SAMPLE JOB DESCRIPTION
Seeking an energetic and dedicated Public Relations Manager who can do a variety of PR related activities.
- The planning, development and implementation of marketing strategies and public relations activities with team members.
- Manage the daily organization of ready-to-wear samples and trafficking calendar.
- Create brand press calendar; detailing publication, editor, VIP and event targets.
- Oversee the documentation and archive of all press materials.
- Plan advertising and promotional activities.
- Represent the brand at industry events.
- Coordinate all fashion show activities and events.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years working in a public relations/marketing capacity in the fashion and/or creative industries.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent media and editor relationships.
- Relationships with style influencers and tastemakers, with a presence in the fashion industry and community.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities.
- Corporate PR experience required, agency experience a plus